Saturday, June 18, 2011

Warm Breezes & Boat Rides

Warm Breezes & Boat Rides by JKissnHug
Warm Breezes & Boat Rides, a photo by JKissnHug on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
Another picture perfect day on Cooley Lake, topped off by this calming sunset. I took my dog Holly, a Chocolate Labrador.Retriever, out for some fun on the lake. I threw a portion of a 30 ft. training leash into the water and she readily retrieved it. She really likes retrieving ropes and leashes and bringing them back to me. She isn't much of a ball retriever, but she loves retrieving ropes, sticks, leashes and things that float. Last year, she was very timid about jumping into the water from the end of the dock, but after a few tries this evening, she was jumping without much hesitation.

What a lovely way to end the day, some play time with my Holly, enjoying the warm breezes and people out for a sunset boat ride.

No comments: