Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Why I chose "Some birds aren't meant to be caged" as my blog title.

This blog title is an inspiration from my daughter, Sarah. She happens to cherish this line from the movie, Shawshank Redemption. Some birds aren't meant to be caged.....their feathers are too bright. Her insight into this title is what I wish to share with people; find beauty in everything around you, don't confine it or cage it, enjoy it and share it with others. Beautiful birds should fly free to show the world their beautiful bright feathers.

I dedicate this blog to the birds that are flying free in my backyard and who bring joy with their very presence. They are beautiful creatures to be observed and enjoyed.

I am the proud owner of a 9 year old Chocolate Labrador Retriever named Chip. He is a great retriever and loyal companion. He is always there with a doggie smile and a wag of his tail for me when I walk through the door. Nothing beats that tail!

My deepest affection is for my husband and our daughter. To them, I am most grateful. I dedicate this blog to them because they are my source of love, support and inspiration. They are my nest of comfort. I could not do this without them by my side giving me confidence and inspiration.

Janet

No comments: